There are several well known methods of using marijuana, to include:
Safe Use of Cannabis:
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if impaired by cannabis.
- Cannabis mixed with alcohol may cause vomiting and or, nausea.
- Those receiving digitalis or other cardiac medications should only use cannabis under careful medical supervision.
- Heavy smoking with no harm reduction techniques may lead to respiratory irritation.
- If you share joints or other inhaling devices please hold them so saliva does not touch the vessel of delivery.
- Choose organic cannabis whenever possible, especially for those with compromised immune systems.
Possible Side Effects of Cannabis:
- There are some effects of cannabis that are not beneficial and can be diminished through awareness.
- Cannabis may cause dizziness while standing.
- Initial increase in heart rate / blood pressure may be problematic for those with heart conditions or severe anxiety.
- Cannabis may cause a decrease in coordination and cognition.
- There are no significant withdrawal effects when cannabis medicine is decreased or stopped. However symptom relief will also be reduced or stopped.
- Effects vary from person to person.
Please keep out of reach of children, minors, pets, and any other unlikely candidate. Marijuana can be harmful and should be treated like any other medicine.
California was one of the first states to legalize Medical Marijuana. In 1996, voters passed Proposition 215, the Compassionate Use Act, legalizing marijuana for medical use.
Proposition 215 permits seriously ill Californians to use marijuana, provided they first obtain a doctor’s recommendation.
Proposition 215 also gives doctors a legal defense against professional or legal sanctions for recommending marijuana use.
Green Cellar operates in full compliance with the California Attorney Guideline, California Prop 215, and the California Senate Bill 420 H&S 11362.5.